We at The Association Partner respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you. We want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information about you. This Privacy Statement describes our practices in connection with this website (https://theassociationpartner.com/) and other information collection sources. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
This site is intended for visitors from the United States. If you are visiting from another jurisdiction, please be aware that the United States may not offer a level of privacy protection as great as that offered in your jurisdiction.
- Information We Collect
We collect information from a variety of sources and in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, the following:
- Contact and Other Personal Information. When you visit our website, signup to receive communications from us, or complete the Contact Us form on the site, you may provide, or we may collect, contact and other personal information such as your name, postal address, zip code, email address, and telephone number.
- Purchase and Transaction Information. When you make a purchase on our site or through us, we or our service provider(s) collect payment information. We also collect transaction information about repeated transactions on our site or through us.
- Device and Browser Information. When you visit or access our website, your browser automatically sends certain information such as browser type, language preference, operating system, internet service provider, internet protocol (IP) address, device identification number, geo-location data, and online browsing data (such as date and time of access to our website, referring website address, pages viewed, features used, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with the website, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data”).
- How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To communicate with you. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you (either directly or through one of our partners), send news and promotional information, provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and to respond to your inquiries.
- For administrative purposes. We use your information to process your transactions, provide customer service, and assist you with inquiries about our services.
- For marketing purposes. We use your information for marketing purposes including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers, and events via email, direct mail, social media, and other means.
- To improve our website. The information we collect helps us customize content on our website, facilitate access to our website, develop new products, services, features, and functionality, and recognize a computer or device that has visited our website before.
- For data analytics purposes. We combine information about our visitors to our website to produce aggregated statistical information that helps us understand the frequency of visits to our site, the pages visited, and the features clicked.
- For legal purposes. We also use the information we collect where necessary to protect against, and identify, fraud and other commercial activity, to comply with law or a legal obligation to which we are subject, or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share the information we collect:
- With our contractors, agents, or business partners so that they may perform services for us, including running our website, sending communications for us, executing marketing programs and promotions, facilitating interactions between us and our Member Associations (as defined below) and website visitors, and processing payments. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- With third party organizations who become members of The Association Partner (“Member Associations”) for purposes of supporting their business operations, which may include legal, financial, marketing, and administrative support.
- With other third parties, such as law enforcement or other government entities: (1) if we believe there has been a violation of our website policies; (2) if we believe that someone may be causing injury to our rights or property, other users, or anyone else; (3) to respond to judicial process or to provide information to law enforcement; or (4) as required by law.
- In the event of a sale or restructuring of the business, such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other sale of all or a portion of our assets. In such an event, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure the transferee uses your information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Log Files
The Association Partner follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, advertising, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Essential cookies enable you to navigate our website and to use our services and features. Without these cookies, our website will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like, and we may not be able to provide certain core functions and features.
- Analytics cookies collect information about the use of our website and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us the most frequently visited pages and analyze site traffic. We use them to look at overall patterns of usage on the site, rather than the usage of any particular individual.
We use third-party service providers, including Google Analytics, to analyze the use of our website. You can opt-out of the use of web analysis at any time either by either downloading and installing a Browser Plugin offered by Google, or by configuring your browser to delete and reject cookies.
- Social Medial cookies collect information about your visit to our site, but only when you are logged in to your social media account.
- Customer interaction cookies allow us to communicate with you, including real-time communication through our chat feature.
- Marketing cookies track browsing habits and are used to deliver targeted (interest-based) advertising. You can opt out of receiving interest-based ads for web properties here (Digital Advertising Alliance’s WebChoices).
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically. You can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the cookie is stored on your computer. Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
- Social Media
- Your Communication Preferences
If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 904-290-6980. You can also write to us: 312 Paseo Reyes Drive. St. Augustine, FL 32095. Although you may opt-out of the use of your information for marketing purposes, we may still use your information for non-marketing purposes.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us a communication using the information in the Contact section below. Please indicate in your communication that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
- Children’s Online Privacy
This website is not directed to or intended for use by children under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that an under-thirteen (13) user has volunteered personal information on the site, we will delete such information from our active databases.
- Links to Third Party Sites
From time to time, we may provide links to unaffiliated third-party websites. Those websites operate independently from us and our affiliates and may have their own privacy statements in place which we commend you review if you visit any linked websites. The ability to access information of third parties from our website, or links to other websites, locations, products, or services, is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their services, other websites, locations, or their contents.
- Member Association Data Collection
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your information. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware though that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and will be posted on the website, indicating when it was last updated. If there are material changes to our Privacy Statement, we will post a prominent notice on our website and/or provide other notice as required by law.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us by email, phone, or at the postal addresses below. Please note in your communication that you are making a “Privacy Inquiry.”
312 Paseo Reyes Drive.
St. Augustine, FL 32095